Creating A Shared language for Health and Performance
‘My Coaching Eye’ is a mentorship program designed to connect the Art and Science of Coaching. Mentees will EXPLORE, EXPERIENCE and EXAMINE the critical areas required for effective decision making within the context of coaching and sports rehabilitation.
- Direct Mentorship
- Learn directly from Jonas within presentations and live ZOOMq sessions.
- Master the Fundamentals
- Learn what matters to coaches at the cutting-edge of performance.
- A Coaching System Blueprint
- Be led through our system from gun to tape.
- Coach Through a New Lens
- See every action as a movement screen.
- Master how to make world class decisions in the field based on the different types of athlete in front of you.
- Harness the Power of Cutting Edge Technology
- Utilise and understand how to best apply technology to maximise training transfer.
- Rich Resources
- Be part of our in depth discussion on topics to drive coaching mastery.
- Access to individualised online speed programs with pre and post-program analysis.
- 9 months free access to our new online video subscription service starting in March.
- Become an Accredited Speedworks Coach on completion of “My Coaching Eye” Series.
- Series 1 – Fundamentals of Biomechanics
- Series 2 – Game Actions
- Series 3 – Coaching & Cueing
- Series 4 – Planning & Periodisation
About the Mentorship
Elevate your coaching journey with our exclusive Virtual Mentorship Program, where innovation meets expertise.
Immerse yourself in a transformative experience, gaining a transparent perspective on efficient movement and unravelling complex systems into simple models that bring clarity to your field observations.
Learn to apply our renowned Speedworks system, tailor it to your unique needs, and witness profound changes in your athletes and teams.
This mentorship is a holistic approach, utilizing intense actions as movement screens and delving into current research to empower you to identify and mitigate injuries, instilling the confidence to trust your coaching eye. Emphasising diligence, routine, and reflective practices, we guide you to progress continually in your coaching methods.
Explore the power of language, master individualised exercise selection, and strategically plan for both the present and the long-term development of your coaching system.
As a mentee, you’ll gain exclusive access to micro-lessons, real-life case studies showcasing the successful application of our system, and cutting-edge “in house” research.
Join our exclusive community where knowledge is dynamically developed, propelling your coaching career to new dimensions.
Enrol now and unlock the doors to a mentorship experience that transcends boundaries and revolutionises coaching practices while adopting our philosophy centred around “My Coaching Eye”.
Why Choose Speedworks Mentorship?
- Trusted by the pros
- We’ve earned the trust of many organisations from Premier League football teams, NFL teams, international rugby stars, and many sport performance businesses.
This program is ideal for coaches and sports medicine practitioners, who believe efficient movement is critical to health and performance.
If you have a thirst for knowledge and aspire to deliver world-class coaching then you will enjoy this experience.
By the end, you’ll be equipped with the tools to assess movement using your Coaching Eye, validate it using AI and then create an individualised process for your team of players or individual client.
Speedworks Training, an apex in elite coaching, is led by Coach Jonas Dodoo, celebrated for his remarkable achievements in speed development across track and team sports. Jonas has had a longstanding commitment to educating coaches and therapists worldwide. He has established a legacy of knowledge and innovation by demystifying the complexities of movement assessment and coaching . Through the revolutionary PSR analysis tool, Speedworks Training empowers coaches to elevate their careers and attain the highest levels of coaching success using AI. Join us in a journey of excellence to master the intricacies of coaching and propel your athletes to their peak performance.