My Coaching Eye series 1
Mastering the tools for movement Assessment
What you'll learn
There are four immersive chapters, taking you through the basic rules of biomechanics, how to measure them and what it looks like when athletes obey or break the rules.
- 4 chapters
- 29 on demand video lessons
- 1 simple way to quantify movement efficiency
- Online Speed Program with free Vuemotion Analysis.
- Simplified report of you or your athletes Vuemotion analysis using Speed Solutions.
- 3 x follow up zoom discussions (optional)
- Free enrolment to our new subscription service starting in March.
Chapter 1 – Coaching Eye Presentation (44:16)
Chapter 2 – Fundamentals of Biomechanics (48:06)
- Section 1 – Introduction
- Section 2 – Step Length
- Section 3 – Step Frequency
- Section 4 – TAV
- Section 5 – Frontside vs Backside
- Section 6 – Impulse
- Section 7 – Orientation
- Section 8 – Bum Before Back
- Section 9 – Equal and Opposite
- Section 10 – Whip from the Hip
- Section 11 – Smoothness
- Section 12 – Quadrants
- Section 1 – PSR System
- Section 2a – Underpinning Projection
- Section 2b – Underpinning Switching
- Section 2c – Underpinning Reactivity
- Section 3 – Variable Interaction
- Section 4 – Quadrants Revised
- Section 5 – PSR & Quadrants
- Section 6 – Quadrants, Deep Dive
- Section 1 – Variability Intro
- Section 2 – Calculating Variability
- Section 3 – Relevance of a Significant Change
- Section 1 – Imbalances Introduction
- Section 2 – Calculating Imbalances
- Enrolment Open – 26th Dec 2023
- Enrolment Close – End Jan 2024
- Zoom Call Series – Feb 7th, 14th, 21st
- Subscription Starts – March 4th
About the Course
Practitioners from all over the world trust us to create confidence in their coaching. The first step in this process requires that we are all speaking the same language, so we can then have cohesion when describing the movement puzzles we are faced with.
My Coaching Eye Series 1 guides you through the fundamentals of biomechanics, unveiling the principles that govern human movement and their role in explosive actions and how you can see them with your own eyes.
You will be immersed into Speedworks Training System, a methodology that empowers you to objectively assess movement without a Masters in Biomechanics.
You will learn about the four quadrants of sprinting style and what this means for health, performance and exercise selection.
Understand what underpins our cutting-edge PSR reports (Projection, Switching, Reactivity) to identify areas for improvement and implement individualised coaching strategies with a common language.
Learn about variability in sprinting technique, recognising its natural occurrence and how to measure it. Discuss how to weaponise variability to create robust runners through effective coaching interventions.
Learn how to use sprinting as a holistic screening tool within your practice and pinpoint imbalances that could be limiting your athletes’ running economy and speed potential.
By the end of ‘My Coaching Eye,’ you’ll have the tools and knowledge to revolutionise your coaching approach, helping your athletes achieve peak performance.
Enroll today and gain a keen eye for biomechanics that will propel your coaching career to new heights
Why Choose Speedworks Courses?
- Trusted by the pros
- We’ve earned the trust of many organisations from Premier League football teams, NFL teams, international rugby stars, and many sport performance businesses.
Speedworks Training, an apex in elite coaching, is led by Coach Jonas Dodoo, celebrated for his remarkable achievements in speed development across track and team sports. Jonas has had a longstanding commitment to educating coaches and therapists worldwide. He has established a legacy of knowledge and innovation by demystifying the complexities of movement assessment and coaching . Through the revolutionary PSR analysis tool, Speedworks Training empowers coaches to elevate their careers and attain the highest levels of coaching success using AI. Join us in a journey of excellence to master the intricacies of coaching and propel your athletes to their peak performance.
Jonas is a trusted friend and confidant - it’s so important to have colleagues that have a growth mindset, whom you can lean on for advice and at times challenge your beliefs in becoming a better coach and person.
Speedworks have had a dramatic and lasting effect on how we do strength and conditioning for football. Building efficient and elastic players has become easier through the use of specific drills and resisted runs. The speedworks framework has allowed us to develop underpinning qualities for hamstring health through specific actions. This is an efficient way to train the players as season where we are limited in the dose of training we can actually do.
Jonas to this day remains one of my key mentors, not just professionally but in life, and I think that is a true marker of someone who has had clearly a big impact on your world. I started working with Jonas in 2015, first as an intern, then as a paid member of staff. I came to him following my time working as a PT and spending time in British Sailing. He opened my world to doing things differently.
Jonas is a brilliant coach - he has a unique ability to quickly develop rapport with his players and operates with a strong methodology. He has good observation skills which make him a great staff member to have on board.
As a footballer, I thrive with my team but also need to work on my individual game. Speedworks have helped me get stronger, faster and fitter by training hard whilst training smart.