Following advice from the UK Government, Speedy Kidz events will be postponed until further notice.
Speedy Kidz is back!
Speedworks Coaching Team
March 2020 | 14:00-15:30
<strong>Where – Loughborough Hipac, Loughborough University
Develop technical and physical foundations for athletics in 6-11 year olds
£19 (Sibling Discounts available at checkout)
Whether you’re a beginner and want to try some new events or if you’re already training and competing, then Speedy Kidz sessions will give you the key foundations for understanding and developing specific technical and physical elements across a run, jump and throw.
The training sessions will be run by our experienced team of Coaches and International Athletes.
Set within an elite and inspiring environment at Loughborough University this is the perfect environment to excel and develop as an athlete.
More cones = more fun!
- Wear your training kit, trainers and event spikes if you have them
- Bring water or water bottle (there is a water dispenser) or energy drinks
- Bring a change of clothes and waterproofs. Although sessions are predominantly inside, there may be times when you need to go outside for certain sessions
- Parents don’t need to be present in the venue but there is a seating area/viewing gallery should you wish to watch
- Discounts for additional siblings – can be added at time of booking
- And above all else, make sure to bring your speedy legs!
Who’s ready for another Speedy Kidz Day?
For more information and any enquiries, please contact [email protected].