4 and 12 week Cutting Edge Speed Programs for TRACK ATHLETES AND Team Sports
- Online training programs meticulously designed for athletes engaged in team and field sports and track.
- From academy prospects to elite athletes, our tailored programs promise to elevate your speed, mastering rapid braking, and perfecting change of direction—transforming you into a faster and more efficient mover.
Explore Our Programs
- Speed for Sport Program
- Our Speed for Sport Program is designed to enhance your running efficiency and speed by incorporating a comprehensive approach rooted in our philosophy of PSR (Projection, Switching, and Reactivity). This program is crafted with carefully selected exercises to help you improve your athletic performance.
- Speed for Sport Program with Video Analysis
- The Speed for Sport Program with Analysis is a more personalised and data-driven approach. With this option, you will perform linear or COD (Change of Direction) runs that provide us with valuable data. Our team will then analyse your runs to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses. We will tailor the program to address your specific needs based on the results of this analysis. This way, you receive a highly customised program to help you maximise your potential and achieve your athletic goals.
- Video-Guided Training Sessions
- Easy-to-follow videos coupled with detailed descriptions.
- Three Sessions a Week
- Stay committed with our consistent training schedule.
- Dynamic Warm-Ups
- Prep your body with our specially designed warm-up drills.
- Special Strength Drills
- Build foundational strength for better performance.
- Acceleration, Speed, and Conditioning
- Master the essentials through targeted sessions.
- On-Field and Gym Exercises
- Versatile routines to suit all training environments.
- Workouts can be incorporated into both full and part-time schedules
- Movement Demos
- We show you how to do each move in the training with videos. Easy to follow, so you can get it right.
- Detailed Guidance
- More than just counting reps, we tell you how to do each exercise the right way.
- Powered by TrainHeroic
- Our programs are on TrainHeroic’s app. You can see your workouts, track your progress, and talk to coaches and teammates easily.
Our programs are designed for:
- Professional Athletes: Seeking to maintain or improve their competitive edge.
- Youth Athletes: Who aspire to accelerate their progression in the sporting world.
- For training purposes: Resistance Unit – Sled or Exergenie
- We offer £40 off Exergenies for those purchasing a program.
- For analysis: 9 inch yellow cones, tripod, measuring tape, phone
Why Choose Speedworks Online Programs?
- Trusted by the Pros
- We’ve earned the trust of premier league football teams, NFL squads, international rugby stars, and emerging talents in academies and clubs worldwide.
SPEED FOR SPORT PROGRAM
- 4 Week Program (via TrainHeroic)
- 12 Week Program (via TrainHeroic)
SPEED FOR SPORT PROGRAM WITH VIDEO ANALYSIS
4 Week Program
(TESTING AT THE START OF THE PROGRAM)
- Basic Analysis
- Comprehensive Analysis
- Full Analysis
12 Week Program
(TESTING AT THE START OF THE PROGRAM AND AT 6 WEEKS)
- Basic Analysis
- Comprehensive Analysis
- Full Analysis
Basic Analysis = Analysis of a single component (e.g acceleration)
Comprehensive Analysis = Analysis of a two components (e.g acceleration and change of direction)
Full Analysis = Analysis of a three components (acceleration, change of direction and max velocity)
What is the difference between a Speed for Sport Program and a Speed for Sport Program with Analysis?
Speed for Sport Program:
Our Speed for Sport Program is designed to enhance your running efficiency and speed by incorporating a comprehensive approach rooted in our philosophy of PSR (Projection, Switching, and Reactivity). This program is crafted with carefully selected exercises to help you improve your athletic performance.
Speed for Sport Program with Analysis:
The Speed for Sport Program with Analysis is a more personalised and data-driven approach. With this option, you will perform linear or COD (Change of Direction) runs that provide us with valuable data. Our team will then analyse your runs to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses. We will tailor the program to address your specific needs based on the results of this analysis. This way, you receive a highly customised program to help you maximise your potential and achieve your athletic goals.
In summary, both programs share the same foundation of improving running efficiency and speed, but the "Speed for Sport Program with Analysis" offers an additional layer of personalization based on a detailed analysis of your performance.
How do I access my program?
Upon the completion of your purchase, Train Heroic will set up your access. Please check your email for the details on how to access your program.
How many sessions are included in each week?
Our training program is structured around three key training days:
- Max Velocity
- Agility and extensive workouts
Each week will include sessions dedicated to these specific aspects of training.
What equipment do I need for the training?
You will need a form of resistance equipment, such as a sled, pulley, or exergenie. If you don't have these, you can purchase them via the Speedworks Website with a £40 discount for customers who have bought a program.
Can I continue when I finish the 4 and 12 week program?
Yes, the program is designed to be progressive. You can choose to purchase the program again and continue from where you left off, ensuring continued progress in your training.
How do I modify sessions if I sustain a niggle or injury?
We provide Plan B and Plan C options for adapting your program in case of injuries or niggles. You can find these alternative plans as a PDF among your documents and videos.
Who do I contact if I am having technical issues with the app?
For technical issues with the app, please contact Train Heroic directly. They will be able to provide you with the necessary support and assistance.
Who do I contact if I need technical advice during or after completion of the program?
While this is a remote service, we have provided instructions and educational content regarding technical cues and what to look for in the movements. You can refer to these resources for technical guidance during and after the program.
What does the analysis involve?
The analysis involves performing a linear speed run and/or a COD (Change of Direction) 10-0-5 test. Based on these runs, you will receive an analysis and a speed score. The results of the analysis will determine the targeted areas of focus for your personalised program.
What equipment do I need to do my analysis?
To perform your analysis, you will need a tripod, phone or iPad, 9-inch yellow cones (available for purchase from Amazon), and a measuring tape.
How do I do the analysis once I have my equipment?
We will provide you with an onboarding booklet that contains instructions on how to set up and perform the analysis. It will guide you through the process.
When do I perform the analysis?
You should perform your analysis as soon as you have your equipment. After you record your video(s), send them to us. We will upload and process your report, and within 2-3 days, your report will be available, and your program will be assigned.
Do I get to see the analysis?
Yes, the analysis will be sent to you alongside your personalised program. You will receive detailed insights into your performance and areas for improvement.
Do I get another analysis at the end of the program?
If you are on a 12-week program, you will have another analysis at week 5 to track changes and modify your program accordingly. If you are on a 4-week program and wish to have another analysis, you can sign up for another 4 or 12-week program to receive further analysis.