SPEED FOR RUGBY TRAINING CAMP – SENIOR PRO PLAYERS & WORLD CUP CAMP
- Week 1 – 22nd May – 25th May
- Week 2 – 29th May – 1st June
- Week 3 – 5th June – 8th June
- Monday (1pm-3.30pm) – Speed
- Tuesday (9:30am-12:30pm) – Gamespeed and S&C
- Wednesday (9:30am-11:30am and 3pm-4pm) – General S&C and Regeneration
- Thursday (9:30am-12pm) – Gamespeed
This is a 4 day camp set over 3 weeks, aimed at senior pro players and those who are currently included in the World Cup Squad. This camp is the perfect opportunity to further develop and sharpen your speed and gamespeed qualities. Led by Speedworks Head Coach Jonas Dodoo and the Speedworks team, you will be given the tools to maximise your acceleration, top speed and gamespeed qualities. Testing and measuring will take place across the sessions with comparisons to the best in the world.
- £350 per week (Mon-Thurs)
- £50 deposit is required to secure your spot. The remainder to be paid 4 weeks prior to the camp
- Lunch is provided Tues-Thursday
- Loughborough University Campus
- 15 discounted rooms at the EAC have been reserved for the first two weeks but these need to be booked separately and direct by the person attending, stating you are part of Speedworks Rugby Camp in order to get your discount. You can book B&B or Breakfast and Dinner.
- Availability is on a first come first served basis and therefore should be booked as soon as possible.
Contact us at [email protected] for more information or to secure your place.